September 17, 2010

::a delicious slice of chocolate cake


One of my oldest and dearest friends, Alia, turned me on to the gorgeousness of the wedge bootie.  I was formerly averted to it, but I've since fallen victim to its clean, bold curves -- especially suede ones.  A friend to cankles and twigankles alike, they give you height but not the terror of heels.

Some of my fave picks, including unrealistically priced ones:
1.) Rag & Bone - Odval Desert Bootie - $450 // 2.) Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent - Kole Oxford Wedges - $325 // 3.) Marc by Marc Jacobs - David Boot - $350 // 4.) Opening Ceremony - w5 Wedge Desert Boot - $515 // 5.) 80%20% - Eliotte Wool Hidden Wedge Tassel Boot - $46 // 6.) JCrew - MacAlister Wedge Boots - $198 // 7.) Surface To Air - Bat Wedge Desert Ankle Boot - $413 // 8.) Jeffrey Campbell - Alexa - sold out ~ modeled after Acne Atacoma boots which are also sold out